Digital Theodolite Sokkia DT 740
SuperiorPerformance and Durability
All models feature superior optics, mechanics, advanced absolute encoder systems, proven tilt compensators, and the industry's highest IP66 protection grade.
Power-Saving Technology Saves Battery Costs
Four AA alkaline batteries provide extra-long operating time from 100 to 170 hours, saving costs for replacement batteries. The DT Series instruments operate for two to five weeks without changing batteries*.
* When used for seven hours a day, five days a week, excluding the use of laser pointers.
Laser Pointer to Increase Construction Work Efficiency (Laser models) (The laser models incorporate built-in coaxial laser pointers that maximize construction work efficiency).
The applications include:
- Layout (Setting-Out)
- Horizontal/Vertical Alignment
- Telescope Magnification: 30X
- Display Resolution (selectable) H & V: 1"/5",0.2/1mg, 0.005/0.02mil
- Accuracy (ISO 12857-2 1997): 7"
- Display: LCD, 8 digits x 2 lines w/backlight
- Display location: On both faces
- Compensator: Dual-axis compensator, working range ±3" (±55 mgon)
- Dust and water protection: IP66 (IEC60529)
- Weight with handle and battery: 4.7kg (10.3lb.)
- Battery: LR14/C batteries x2
- Continuous use with alkaline batteries: Approx. 75 hours
Complete with :
- Main Unit
- 1x Alumunium Tripod
- 1x Rambu ukur