Fluke 375 True-RMS 600A AC/DC Clamp Meter
The Fluke 375 Clamp Meter offers improved performance perfect for a wide range of current measurement situations. With true-rms ac voltage and current measurements, the Fluke 375 can read up to 600 V and 600 A in both ac and dc modes with the fixed jaw.
Additionally, the Fluke 375 is compatible with the new iFlex™ flexible current probe (sold separately) which expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac and provides increased display flexibility, ability to measure around awkward sized conductors and improved wire access.
Fluke 375 Measurement Capability:
- 600 A ac and dc current measurement with fixed jaw
- 2500 A ac current measurement with iFlex™ flexible current probe (sold separately)
- 600 V ac and dc voltage measurement
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Frequency measurement to 500 Hz with both jaw and iFlex™
- Resistance measurement to 60 kΩ with continuity detection
- Min, max, average and inrush recording to capture variations automatically
- 500 mV dc measurement range to interface with other accessories
- 1000 µF capacitance measurement
Key Features of the Fluke 375:
- iFlex™ flexible current probe expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac while providing increased display flexibility, ability to measure awkward sized conductors and improved wire access
- CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000 V safety rating
- Integrated low pass filter and state of the art signal processing allows for use in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings
- Proprietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing personal protective equipment
- Large, easy to read, backlight display automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to changeswitch positions while taking a measurement
- Three-year warranty
Optional use with the 18" Flexible Current Probe
The Fluke 375 can be used with the Fluke iFlex i2500-18 flexible current probe which expands the measurement range to 2500 A AC while providing increased display flexibility, ability to measure awkward sized conductors and improved wire access.